Spring is arriving and we are looking forward to annual visit of our friends from Getwell Road United Methodist Church in Mississippi, USA. The team of nine will arrive on Friday 27th May and will be with us for a week.
There will be number of events throughout the week so that you can get to know the team, whilst building relationships with those in our community.
The plans are (subject to change):
- Camp of Champions (for children and young people) – Friday 27th, 4.00-6.00pm; Saturday 28th, 10am-12noon (lunch provided) then 1.00-3.00pm; and Sunday 29th, 4.00-6.00pm.
- Community Picnic – Sunday 29th from 12.30pm at Danby Moors Centre
- International Evening – Sunday 29th from 7.30pm
- Landlubbers/Pirate Holiday Club – Tuesday 31st May and Wednesday 1st June from 9.00am-3.00pm with lunch included
- Costa Cafe Church – Tuesday 31st at 7.00pm
- Open-air gathering and service on Saltburn beach – Thursday 2nd June from 6.00pm followed by fish and chips.
- Roseberry Topping walk – Friday 3rd from 10.00am.
We hope to see you the above events during this special week, and make the team welcome as they stay with us.